Born 1956, on December 7th (in honor of Pearl Harbor Day)
– Graduate of the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, earned the Faculty Scholarship Award.
– Proudly served as an Army Ranger
– Biggest boast, my marriage to the love of my life!
– Biggest influence, simply listening in church-and suspecting that my wife whispers things to me while I’m sleeping -Artistic mission, to contribute in helping to make our world a better and more beautiful place.
– Artistic statement, art should lift the viewer (or listener) a bit higher than what is normally seen, (or heard). It has the ability to guide someone along to a place where things are always better. To point out,(for example,”There is more to the sky than meets the eye).
– My sweetest passion, sharing a good bottle of wine and dark chocolate with my wife, especially in Paris or New York!
– Biggest artistic influence, the musical writings of Lennon and McCartney.
– Top three favorite artists, Van Gogh, Rockwell, and Picasso.
– Has had works collected internationally.
Copyrights © 2018. All Rights Reserved. Powered by techacs.com